My youngest child is 10, still at the age where he thinks his parents are wonderful. I thought I’d ask him the following questions and record his answers.
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
Me hugging her
3. What makes Mummy sad?
When we have arguments
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
By saying I’m cute
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
Awesome & cute
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
8. What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
Have ‘Makis & mummy time’.
9. What does Mummy do when you’re not here?
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
11. What is Mummy really good at?
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
Playing zombie games.
13. What is Mummy’s job?
To keep her family safe and clean properties.
14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
Her hugging skills and being cute.
15. What is Mummy’s favourite food?
Johnny Dough’s pizza
16. What do you & Mummy do together?
Hug,be cute and play.
17. How are you & Mummy the same?
Because we’re super cute and awesome.
18. If your Mummy was a character who would she be?
Hermione from Harry Potter
19. How are you & Mummy different?
Because we don’t do the same jobs.
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
Because she hugs me and does everything I like.
21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy?
22. Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go?
23. How old was Mummy when she had you?