I’m joining in with Reasons To Be Cheerful for the first time this year and on this blog. So here we are, a new start to another year and lots of reasons to be cheerful about:
1. It’s still the Christmas holidays, which means there’s still time to chill out as a family & watch films in the afternoon. I want this to go on forever.
2. The Christmas decorations came down on the 28th December & the house was given a good clean, hurrah. As much as I love putting the decorations up early, when the big day is finished then so am I!
3. Catching up with a friend last night, always good to have a chat & catch up to put the world to rights.
4. Back to eating proper food, instead living on cheese and biscuits & mince pies. Seriously, I don’t know why we buy so much bloody cheese at Christmas!
5. A new year means the chance to put plans in place and focus energies on goals.